Project: Okmeydanı T&R Hospital Project.
Employer: T.C. İstanbul Governorship Istanbul Project Coordination Unit (IPKB)
Contract Amount: 200 Million USD
Total Closed Area: 250.000 m2
Contractor: Taşyapı Construction
Key Issues: International agreement on unit price procedure based on FIDIC Red Book 92 edition
Seismic isolators were used within the scope of ISMEP project.
- Management of contractual issues related to the FIDIC Red Book 1992-based articles of association
- Preparing the infrastructure for claims
- Claim management. Coordination and management of related studies
- Managing the DAB (Dispute Adjudication Board), DRB (Dispute Resolution Board) processes. Coordination and preparation of relevant studies
- Preparation, follow-up and management of subcontractor contracts.
- Management of all kinds of official correspondence, follow-up, distribution and archiving.
- Budgeting and Cost Control, Work Schedule Preparation, Project Records, Design Coordination, Monthly Administrative
- Coordination of the regulation of progress payments, Coordination of LEED and Environmental Management Processes